Built in 1903, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - the Caledonian is a historic icon in the heart of Edinburgh's Princes Street and offers the largest number of rooms with views of Edinburgh Castle in the city.
A perfect base to explore Scotland's capital, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - the Caledonian is within walking distance of Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Edinburgh International Conference Center and the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Waldorf also offers convenient access to Edinburgh's world famous events, including the the Edinburgh International Festival and Edinburgh Fringe Festival and Military Tattoo.
The Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh offers...
• A fine-dining restaurant, The Pompadour
• A French brasserie designed by the Michelin-starred Galvin brothers
• Peacock Alley and the Caley Bar
• The only Guerlain Spa in the UK, with relaxing French-style beauty treatments
• 12 meter pool, sauna, steam room and fitness center
St Andrews Golf Travel is delighted to have The Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh as a partner hotel. A great option when looking to add a couple of nights in our capital city either before or after your Scottish Golf Vacation
St Andrews Telephone +44 (0) 7816 217 671 | email@example.com |